Free Mental Health Service
Telehealth is a virtual, outpatient behavioral and mental health clinic that uses video conferencing technology to provide evidence-based care. Telehealth provides therapy in English and Spanish for children, youth, adults, couples, and families. The clinic helps those with mild to moderate psychosocial problems, as well as those with more serious behavioral health problems.
• Middle school, high school, college and graduate students
• Parents of children with special needs
• Survivors of intimate partner and domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking
• Transitional age youth involved with the public child welfare system
• Active duty military, veterans, and their families
How it Works
Telehealth provides clients with live, “face-to-face” tele-behavioral and mental health services. The provider and client connect from separate locations via a computer, laptop or tablet. Clients can join their virtual sessions from a private location such as their home or in professionally supervised offices called “tele-suites?
Safe, Secure & Easy
Telehealth uses a sophisticated yet easy-to-use video conferencing platform that is HIPAA -compliant and meets all federal security guidelines for encryption. Users simply need access b a computer or iPad less than 5 years old with a web camera, uric and speakers, as well as a reliable Internet connection. One-on-one assistance is available to new clients by request